A turquoise top I made last summer!
Burda Easy Fashion free pattern for tunic inspired the decorative trim, if anyone else wants to try that in lycra, a friendly piece of advice - don't!:D
If you're still tempted to try, have patience and ignore all the possible headaches - and hopefully it will be worth it:)
The pattern I made has a front and a back piece with gatherings on the shoulders and hips, they are loose in the upper part. I love everything about it - the simplicity and yet distinction of the pattern, the colour... Also lycra has been one of my favourite materials to work with for so many years! And it's so fun to wear!
Burda Easy Fashion free pattern for tunic inspired the decorative trim, if anyone else wants to try that in lycra, a friendly piece of advice - don't!:D
If you're still tempted to try, have patience and ignore all the possible headaches - and hopefully it will be worth it:)
The pattern I made has a front and a back piece with gatherings on the shoulders and hips, they are loose in the upper part. I love everything about it - the simplicity and yet distinction of the pattern, the colour... Also lycra has been one of my favourite materials to work with for so many years! And it's so fun to wear!


wow! a lovely shirt...good job working with lycra it sounds tricky. I love how the ruffles loop!
ReplyDelete