Cherry Wine Top was posted on the first page of Burdastyle.com yesterday and it's a premiere - I got lots of wonderful comments, it really made my day! I love the site and I love the feedback! More surprises to come :) ...
After coming back from my vacation I felt that my every day wardrobe needs refreshing. But from thinking to doing something about it - there's a long way! I had the floral fabric for a while now. Deciding about the design is always the hardest part. The premise was to make something simple but somehow that never happens:)) For years I just left these fabrics aside because I didn't get any inspiration for that simple design that is complicated enough to please me:)) I started working on this "tunic-like top" having something completely different in mind. Most of my designs imply asymmetry - that's not news anymore, is it?:)) That's what makes it click for me and I feel my best creations will always have an asymmetrical cut or detail. Other features of this top: a small cream bow on one shoulder, sleeves with ties and slits on each side. The treatment of the cream fabric is similar up to a point to what happens to my wrinkled ...
The feeling is good, isn't it? Your top is gorgeous, it deserves to be featured on such site. Well done, congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! It's an amazing top, by the way!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies, yes I was so excited! I hope it will happen again, but first time feels so special ;))
ReplyDeleteThat's so awesmoe!!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteCLOTHED MUCH, a modest fashion blog
Congratulations! My activity feed came back on (after 1 month of no postings) just as yours was being posted! Very beautiful love the colour!!
ReplyDeleteWarm congratulations to you! Let's hope for a repeat;-)
ReplyDeleteYou deserved,the top is so nice and unusual:)
ReplyDelete