❥LBD? Yes, but I’m in ❤ with the rest of it, it’s definitely LBD ✚ something…
A few things worth mentioning:
- The discreetly shiny floral pattern that comes to life in both artificial and natural light
- The bodice looks the same front and back, 2 rows of buttons placed on one side
- The skirt is a wrap-bubble-tulip skirt with 3 pleats on each front piece
- The sleeves complete the design with 4 pleats that puff up (lining was cut shorter for this effect)
- Of course, shoulder pads, so eighties – freshly homemade – I will tell you all about it soon!
Well, I’m convinced – a comfortable dress imbued with pride of the past and the present that I will enjoy wearing in the future;) Both serious and playful, a smart way to dress for a party or formal events. What’s next? I will spice it up and show you some alternatives which make it even more interesting to wear… will be continued ;)

I totally love love your LBD - what a work of art! Love ur tights too!
ReplyDeleteYour mambo mamba looks awesome, and your tights too!
ReplyDeleteAnd, just that you know, I've added your lovely blog to my inspiration-list on my blog.
Thanks so much for the comment!