No, I haven't picked up guitar lessons:P I'm just shamelessly using this beautiful guitar to accessorize my brand new necklace:D I thought the colours match so... nevermind if it's not even plugged in, I look like I know what I'm doing:))
I must have been working at this necklace at least 4 consecutive days...
The silk is interfaced and entirely hand-painted in yellow, orange, magenta, pearl metallic red and gold. The pattern is the same as the one I used for the Queen of Hearts Necklace.
The sun and moon have zardozi metal embroidery. The moon has the same kind of metal beads on both sides while the sun has 2 different kinds of metal wire.
Can be worn eclipsed or with just one medallion:
I was totally absorbed by the painting and the embroidery work and the novelty of all this for me... I am glad I found the patience and glad it's done! It's an ancient art that has been intensely used, you can read more about zardozi metal embroidery here





Love the colours, but you had such a gorgeous piece of silk painting to begin with, that it could only be a work of art at the finish !
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on yet another original - beautiful!
very unique, Magda! as always. And I love the guitar :-))
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful, so creative.
ReplyDeleteA work of art!
ReplyDeleteLove this! I wonder how long before we see this on the FP... I'm betting not long!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a perfectly fabulous necklace! And your photo with the guitar, just gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteWow! You must be very patient and careful to details! What a delicate work of art!
ReplyDeleteFabulous artwork!
ReplyDelete