After coming back from my vacation I felt that my every day wardrobe needs refreshing. But from thinking to doing something about it - there's a long way! I had the floral fabric for a while now. Deciding about the design is always the hardest part. The premise was to make something simple but somehow that never happens:)) For years I just left these fabrics aside because I didn't get any inspiration for that simple design that is complicated enough to please me:)) I started working on this "tunic-like top" having something completely different in mind. Most of my designs imply asymmetry - that's not news anymore, is it?:)) That's what makes it click for me and I feel my best creations will always have an asymmetrical cut or detail. Other features of this top: a small cream bow on one shoulder, sleeves with ties and slits on each side. The treatment of the cream fabric is similar up to a point to what happens to my wrinkled ...
This is a great post! Love the pictures and comments under each of them!!
ReplyDeleteLOL. Love this. He looks stunning against the pink I must add!
ReplyDeletehow cute is he! Love the little faces you typed!
ReplyDeletetheroyalfamily
MadeJust4You
Brandy
how cute! my sis would love that lil guy!
ReplyDeleteI like the one of him on the pink as well. :0)
ReplyDeleteThe pic is so cute!
ReplyDeleteReminds me of my trip to Australia they were everywhere.... sealing, kitchen, floor etc...lol
ReplyDeleteWonderful pictures! wonderful post!
ReplyDeleteVery funny blog, I needed that bit of levity tonite. He seemed to follow your instructions quite well and certainly deserves a tasty spider.
ReplyDeleteHaha, your emoticons cracked me up!
ReplyDeleteSo ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteComing from a part of the world with almost no reptiles, the idea of just stumbling on one in your house just delights me. Also it's hard to beat geckos for cute.
He is cute on your window but do not want him on mine....lol
ReplyDeleteOooh, so awesome! It's so cute!
ReplyDeleteLoving it! Lil guy is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat close-up is way cool!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute - love it!!!
ReplyDeleteha ha. I love this post. Some good advice! That little fellow is very sweet!
ReplyDeleteWell now ... THAT was just plain fun!!! Who doesn't love a Gecko with a big smile on his face?
ReplyDeleteSo perfect on that bright pink wall! Love this post:)
ReplyDeletehes so cute!!!!
ReplyDeletei adore these pictures, pink is his color!
ReplyDelete