I found a new place to take photos, finally white background!
I wanted to show you this new set of scarf and rose - and I enjoyed experimenting with the ways in which it can be worn... Not so much enjoyed experimenting with my hair:))
There was still one thing left to try:
I swear, this was fun! :))
***
So far I've made this scarf in 3 colors of sheer chiffon with double reflexes:




Great pictures! Your new scarf is so pretty and I love the colors. I love how you wove it through your long hair!
ReplyDeleteLovely ideas! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteLove your style!
ReplyDeleteLovely "studio"! And the photos are great as well. One can easily see that you were also very glad, so many cool photos!
ReplyDeleteWow, were you ever having fun! Great pics :D
ReplyDelete... I love the braid wrapped around your head. My cousins were in Ukrainian dance when we were kids and got their hair done up in the neatest braids for it; I was always jealous (although I probably wouldn't've been if I'd had to actually sit through getting it done).
Looks like you had a blast! I really like the necklace pic with the flower in the middle.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures - especially the one where you have the scarf wrapped around your long pony tail. I just may "need" one of your scarves - I am such a scarf person!
ReplyDelete- Sharon/RomanticThoughts
I couldn't find this scarf in your shop. When will it be available???
ReplyDeleteLove this post! So much fun :D
ReplyDeleteFun pics. The scarf is so versatile and can be worn so many ways.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures look so beautiful Magda. Luv the scarf in your hair and also as a headband, lovely!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME post! Those are great pictures and that scarf... I love it! I'm a scarf geek. I think there are maybe two months of the year when I don't wear a scarf... maybe.
ReplyDeleteWow, these are beautiful items! gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy looking at items, you are so creative!
ReplyDeleteWow! Those pics look so amazing. I think I like it the first way best...I think.:)
ReplyDeleteGreat post - love the scarf and the many different ways you're wearing it! Happy Birthday, too ;D
ReplyDeleteWow you are so creative! And you are a great model as well!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures!!! I love the one with your hand on the wall the best!
ReplyDeleteLove the pony tail style weave.......you look so fab in all the photos! Love the colours too!
ReplyDeleteHttp://sewcoco.blogspot.com
Love the pics, magda ... especially #s 6,7,8 and of course the darling one you chose for your new avatar!
ReplyDeleteLove the versatility of it!! All your photos are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! How nice!!!! Love your photos, are beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your post! I didn't know that was you in the pics, very beautiful!
ReplyDelete