A new necklace inspired by my
wrinkled roses :)
The silk cotton is prewrinkled and has decorative stitches and the edge embroidery is all in one shade!
I love this new look! The purple and orange fabrics are beautifully complementing each other also and I can't wait to try more combos... that will have to wait for a while due to my recent repetitive strain muscle injury, but in the meantime this one's available in my shop! And while we are at this chapter- careful how you use that sewing machine (if you have one), ergonomics matter and bad posture has consequences as oh well I had to find out!
As for ways to wear it, that's always a fun discovery to make!
Very beautiful! I love, love, love the color combination.
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing and very versatile too. Love the flexibility of what you can do it with. Truly inspirational, thank you for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous... I love when I can wear something different ways!
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful! The color coordination definitely works really well together!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors. Very, very pretty!
ReplyDeleteYou are just so talented :)
ReplyDeleteThat truly is awesome! I love that you can wear it in many ways and the colors are great.
ReplyDeleteI love the colors together.
ReplyDeleteI love your creations so unique.
ReplyDeleteUnique and pretty!
ReplyDeletevery cool!
ReplyDeleteFeel free to enter my Giveaway!
Good luck!
http://invogueoneday.blogspot.co.nz/2012/04/giveaway.html
i love your photos! such great photography! - Bill PaganCellarJewelry.etsy.com
ReplyDeletebeautiful necklace, as usual :) I love seeing the different ways it can be worn!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! I see growth in photography and I love the colors very, very much!
ReplyDeleteGREAT job! This is one of the most inventive and inspirational accessories I have ever seen! You never cease to amaze!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/
This is stunning, very whimsical and ethereal!
ReplyDeleteAlmost real!
ReplyDeleteimidesignstudio.com