After coming back from my vacation I felt that my every day wardrobe needs refreshing. But from thinking to doing something about it - there's a long way! I had the floral fabric for a while now. Deciding about the design is always the hardest part. The premise was to make something simple but somehow that never happens:)) For years I just left these fabrics aside because I didn't get any inspiration for that simple design that is complicated enough to please me:)) I started working on this "tunic-like top" having something completely different in mind. Most of my designs imply asymmetry - that's not news anymore, is it?:)) That's what makes it click for me and I feel my best creations will always have an asymmetrical cut or detail. Other features of this top: a small cream bow on one shoulder, sleeves with ties and slits on each side. The treatment of the cream fabric is similar up to a point to what happens to my wrinkled ...
Glorious crimson and I like the contrast of the shiny fabric. Very unusual and lovely!
ReplyDeleteJust stopping my from burdastyle. This is a lovely creation, well deserved to be on the first page! And you have a nice blog, will stop by again.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is awesome :)
ReplyDeleteAh, what a pretty dress - the colour reminds one of the crimson leaves of autumn. You wear it with such elegance, too. I adore your hair swept up.
ReplyDeletewow!! love the dress.Congratulations!! well deserved.The shiny piece of fabric looks so Indian :)
ReplyDeleteDeepa
Wow, i love the rich color and use of ethnic fabric to embellish the design :)
ReplyDelete