So far my closest claim to minimalism! The glittering plastic ring makes the perfect closing trick for this scarf - so perfect to go with its colour that it didn't ask for more. Coz only when you know what lil is, you can do more. And then you compare and decide that less is more. Tricky indeed. Like the golden fog of sunset covering like a blanket what's soon to be covered by a second blanket of darkness. Good night over a smile. The glittering feeling of feeling good when warm and cozy. Embraced by a whisper. Melted in a creamy cat's purrrr. Mocha. For being awake or pleasantly sleepy.
I love how you can play with a scarf - a world of possibilities opens! With spring as an inspiration - the ways to tie it just multiply! This one is made out of brown ribbed chiffon with golden reflexes - a delicate touch of grace! I happen to fall in love with the things I give life to (sometimes), and I fell for this one too!
View on Etsy also:




Beautiful color! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteSimple and very graceful!
ReplyDeleteThe colour is so warm and flattering too!
I agree! the possibilities of wearing this beauty are endless!! Love it immensely!
ReplyDeleteI love the color--i am sewing a purse using this color! it is inviting and versatile...
ReplyDeletethe scarf is beautiful and looks so lovely on you!
ReplyDelete