This is what I've been doing lately...
They are so much fun to make! First they were all simple:
Then I fell in love with the wrinkled version:
And I want to make some more!!
They are so much fun to make! First they were all simple:
| simple rose shade "serene" |
| simple rose shade "jardin" |
| simple rose shade "jewel" |
Then I fell in love with the wrinkled version:
| wrinkled rose shade "fluvial" |
| wrinkled rose shade "voyage" |
And I want to make some more!!
Oh nice ones. I especially like the fluvial one, rose in blue shade so unique! did you make this using normal twist and turn method used in case of satin ribbon roses, instead using fabric strips. am i getting it right?
ReplyDeleteand I want them all, especially "Serene"! :D Beautiful, Magda!
ReplyDelete@Rika - TYSM!:)
ReplyDelete@Lakshmi- I don't know what that method is- do you have a link? here's how I make them: http://magdamagdadesignstudio.blogspot.com/2011/05/rose-candy-rose-tutorial.html
I might make a tutorial for the wrinkled version too! Coz tutorials are so fun to make;)
Quite pretty ... love your wrinkled versions! So much personality to your workღ
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Will they become a part of something?
ReplyDeleteliza jane - they were part of different orders and gifts!They be used to "tie" a scarf or be worn as a scrunchie... If I put a ribbon instead of elastic they can cling onto anything:D I'd love to make more so I listed them in my etsy shop too!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely adorable! Pink is my favorite river undoubtedly ... but all are beautiful .... as your imagination talented ...
ReplyDeleteI like them all! They are all gorgeous!!
ReplyDeletethose are beautiful! I love the iridescent shades!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful- love the wrinkled versions.
ReplyDeleteI love the last rose you made! The subtle color and the wrinkles make it so perfect!
ReplyDeleteThx for tutorial link. I do not remember from where i saw them first!
ReplyDeleteInvite you to participate in Giveaway i am hosting.
Win a VOGUE TOTE by participating in Giveaway to Celebrate 200+ followers of Cute Confessions of Sew Addict - Adithis Amma Sews. Click HERE to participate. Thanks