Thank you Jamie and Joyce from Burdastyle.com for recalling the Bernina Party Through the Decades submissions in this wonderful article with a generous overview of designs and their inspiration sources! These designs didn't fail to impress and I'm glad to be among them with The Black Mambo Mamba! Speaking of which, what better time to get back to it and complete the possibilities to wear it?
The raindrops have been painted in metallic colours and have button holes for an ingenious make-over towards a more playful cheerful side! What do you think?
Another thing I like about this dress is that the neckline can be lowered or raised, front or back - in the pictures front is pinned with a brooch and back is lowered by unfastening the first pair of buttons!
Conclusions: buttons open marvellous possibilities;)



thank you, your nice comments means a lot to me!! And I love your mambo mamba with the raindrops, beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Lisa! I'm glad you're keeping an eye on my blog, I enjoy reading your blog and your comments as well;)
ReplyDeleteWow, that dress is absolutely amazing! I like that you can wear it frontwards or backwards :)
ReplyDeletewww.clothedmuch.com
You look gorrrgeous! What a perfect dress for a holiday party and that pencil pin is soooooo COOL! Love how you are wearing the dress in so many ways and how you jazzed it up..FABBBBB!
ReplyDeletekisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls
http://www.BeckermanBitePlate.com
thank you so much Elaine and Beckerman girls for stopping by!!I could never get too many compliments from you:D
ReplyDelete