Here's a shawl I made last year, one for me this time! Lacy, soft and very comfy, suitable for occasions and not only! Rectangular shape, knitted on oversized needles. Another reversible super-easy pattern, I quickly saw it growing before my eyes! I will not fold it in three, make it into a hat and then a take a rabbit out of it! Not this time…:)) Just this:
Depending on what yarn-needles combo you find, try this pattern *(YO, K2tog, K2)* or *(YO, K2tog)* – see which one suits you best! Happy knitting!... Ok, pattern below....
Cast on 40 sts.
Knit 1 row
Knit pattern row:
K1, (YO, K2tog) repeat between ( ) 19 times, K1✿
Repeat the pattern row until your shawl is at desired length. or until you (almost) finish the yarn you bought! Or until you get tired of knitting! Mine ended up being abt 2 metres and all the mentioned circumstances were met!
Knit 1 row.
Cast off loosely.
✿ for same type of yarn and same size needles; for other yarn/needles or width of shawl change as desired; It’s recommandable that you make a test first, cast on 10 stiches for that to get an idea about how many sts are required for the desired width.
Needle size: US 15 – UK 000 (10 mm)

really lovely and versatile! I've been sick and crocheting and I would love to learn how to make such a shawl! great design!
ReplyDeleteupdated with pattern! hope you find it useful! ;)
ReplyDelete