Have you ever made a bag ? If so, could you stop after one bag? I couldn’t, I think once you cross the line there’s no going bag... err, sorry, back…
A bag making experience feels different than other stitching projects… A bag is not something you wear like clothing, but rather someone you take by hand and introduce to everyone you meet and it does the same with you, at the same time…

Wow!! That is an amazing bag!! I can't believe it's handmade...
ReplyDeletewww.clothedmuch.com
That's an awesome handbag! I really love the moon beam design on the front. I love making bags too and once you start it's so hard to stop--and why would you want to?? :D
ReplyDeleteXoxo
Sarah
Thanks Elaine! It's very much handmade, it was quite a lot of work:))
ReplyDeleteSarah thank you and yes that's right, y would we want to stop? And to prove it's so contagious I bought some special supplies for making more bags;) Lets' see...