This shirt started with a sketch I made when my sewing machine was broken, one month ago... I decided then that it’s going to be one of the lucky sketches that actually becomes reality!
To make the peacock feather trails quite literal I transformed a feather snap, editing it into the desired shape and chose 6 shades of acrylic fabric colours. I have been planning for some time to try fabric painting and now I’m eager to try some more! The artificial silk is recycled from a saree and it matched my project perfectly! To recap, here's the equation (taken from my maths notebook;) ):
❈ ❈ ❈
![]() |
| Remake of the sketch... |
![]() | ||
| The back... |
![]() |
| Details... |
There are peacocks in the wilderness close to my house, I haven’t had the chance to see them yet, but now with my new camouflage shirt I’m sure I can pass among them unnoticed! In other contexts I don't wish to go unnoticed in my new shirt LOL!
❈ ❈ ❈
Last but not least, best wishes for the New Year: if Santa skipped something from your list, may the New Year bring it for you! And may you feel as proud of your clothing as a peacock!





Beautiful !!!
ReplyDeleteThanks:D!
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful and unique! I love the color of the silk and the detail at the back.
ReplyDeleteWow this top is very elegant!
ReplyDeleteI love the detail in the back...you did a lovely job! :)
xoxo
Olivia
Oh Magda, this blouse is a piece of art! I like every single detail on it: the button closure, the front that's longer than the back, the pleated details, and, of course the peacock feathers! Bravo!
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing!! You've done really great job! The back hem and sleeves details are crazy!
ReplyDeleteYou have a Happy New Year!
Excellent work - and so creative, too.
ReplyDeleteThe blouse is so pretty - I adore the details and colour. Happy New Year;-)
Awesome! Love the pattern and trimmings. xo style, she wrote
ReplyDeleteWow this is very nice blouse and the details are very well made. I love it !!
ReplyDelete